boforli

Huge Freak
10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
17 mei 2006
Waardering
[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]
[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

There appears to be a confirmation Australia Pro show promoter Tony Doherty to speculation that Luke Wood is currently having some sort of kidney problems.

Luke Wood will no longer be competing in bodybuilding in order to focus on his health and recovers.

jammer zeg best een goed fysiek :O

Die gast was wel fokking huge.

Jammer, voor de fans.

goed fysiek

en dat op je 33e :thumbdown:

Luke Wood will no longer be competing in bodybuilding in order to focus on his health and recovers

Ik kan wel begrip opbrengen voor zijn beslissing

Idd, eenmaal je wat serieuse gezondheidsproblemen krijgt veranderd je leven snel.

Wens hem veel beterschap.

Ja jammer, maar zn shape was de laatste jaren om te huilen...
het lijkt me dat het ergens mis is gegaan...

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=234090.jpg

Ik weet dat die een aantal jaar geleden met zn dosering totaal de mist in ging.. geen id of het waar is... maar milos, en hijzelf kwamen met dit verhaal..
=====================================================
Re: atlantic city pro------luke wood (pics)
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Milos:

I will gladly share with all of you what happened - and I am sure Luke will be glad to tell everyone what really happened...

Needless to say - it was devastating to even watch him...and what photos can't show - all of us that had a chance to be around him - witnessed how Luke was really feeling each and every day in his last two weeks of preparation...

If I would tell you guys that he was EATING LIKE FOOD IS GETTING OUT OF STYLE...that he didn't do any cardio in last 10 days...hadly trained...and also DID NOT TOUCH ANY KIND OF DIURETICS - would you believe me?

While I can't go into great detail at this point (I just returned from my trip and have soooooo much to do...) I will share with you this much:

Many bodybuilders (majority of competitors that I know...me included...) in their contest preparation use specific THYROID medication protocol...(namely: T3 - CYTOMEL or TRIACANA...+ T4 - SYNTHROID, TEVOTHYROXINE) to pharmacologicaly enhance metabolism - in effort to get leaner and loose some body fat...

So, that is something that everyone considers pretty much normal...

However, IF anyone attempts to abuse thyroid - results could be devastating...

What I've learned from Luke - upon his arrival to California is that he feels some strange exhaustion lately and that he is running out of breath quite easily...
Also, he was always hot, sweating just way too much and way more than ever before...and certainly much more than ordinary...

First thing I asked him was to hit few posses - so I could asses his condition...and when he did that - I was speechless...Luke was in THE MOST INCREDIBLE CONDITION I have ever witnessed...Absolutely "skinless" yet - big, full and hard...Winning combination any which way you look at it...The only problem was: he could not hit any pose without shaking uncontrollably...

When I asked him "how come you are shaking so much?" - he answered - " I really don't know what is happening to me...but last few days I am running out of breath doing simplest things...and I have no energy for the life of me..."

I asked him: "Well, are you doing anything different?"...thinking our usual stuff...and he told me - NO....

Than why would you shake like a leaf? I asked....

"Mate - I have no idea...but this has to stop - as I don't know how would I last during the prejudging?"

OK Luke - how much thyroid are you taking?

Not much...just 2 + 2 / that means in "our terminology" 2 tablets of T3 and 2 tablets of T4 daily...(T3 or "cytomel" comes in 25 mgc per tablet and T4 or "synthroid" comes in 50 or 100 mcg per tablet...

Well, that is OK I guess...so what's next?...

By process of elimination I would have analyze everything he was doing/taking just to find out WHAT in the world is doing "IT" to Luke...until I realized - CATASTROPHIC NEWS...

Compounded pharmaceuticals Luke got a hold of as his substitute for CYTOMEL and SYNTHROID... had 2.5 and 10 per tablet...ONLY PROBLEM IS:

NOT mcg (micrograms) but mg (milligrams)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to understand this - you must calculate:

2 tablets of 2.5 mg of T3 = 5 mg of T3 (which is: 5000 mcg of T3 - equivalent to 200 tablets of CYTOMEL per day!!!!!)

Add to this 2 tablets of 10 mg of T4 (or 20000 mcg of T4)...and you'll understand WHAT WAS GOING ON...

What is worse -- it is still NOT OVER...

Luke is trying his hardest to re-establish NORMAL levels of thyroid...but that will take some time...

I will wait for him to jump in and explain few things - but for the time being - I wanted to inform all of you - before rumors reach "epic proportions"...

==========================================================

van getbig:

Stukje over zn retirement..

Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 11:01:04 PM »

I just got off the phone to Luke, he is well considering what he has been through.

About three months ago he was told the worst and was looking at dialysis and perhaps a kidney transplant.

He has had dozens of blood test and luckily his levels have stabilised for now and he has not needed to start treatment at this stage.

He is on a very low protein diet and after a few months out of the gym is back training.

He took it pretty hard and when I saw him in October was pretty ordinary. We spoke about the importance of perspective and the irony of hindsight. Luke had an amazing ride and became one of the best in the world at what he loved. Unfortunately, for a whole lot of reasons, he burnt out.

He has retired from pro bodybuilding and is looking forward to getting on with the rest of his life. He is a gentleman and kind person, I wish him every success from this point forward.

I told Luke that we liked him cause he was a good guy, not because he has big muscles.

Luke has been a great supporter of my pro contests, TV shows and gyms. He has always been the first to send congratulations when my 4 kids were born.

Ja jammer, maar zn shape was de laatste jaren om te huilen...
het lijkt me dat het ergens mis is gegaan...

Ik weet dat die een aantal jaar geleden met zn dosering totaal de mist in ging.. geen id of het waar is... maar milos, en hijzelf kwamen met dit verhaal..
=====================================================
Re: atlantic city pro------luke wood (pics)
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Milos:

I will gladly share with all of you what happened - and I am sure Luke will be glad to tell everyone what really happened...

Needless to say - it was devastating to even watch him...and what photos can't show - all of us that had a chance to be around him - witnessed how Luke was really feeling each and every day in his last two weeks of preparation...

If I would tell you guys that he was EATING LIKE FOOD IS GETTING OUT OF STYLE...that he didn't do any cardio in last 10 days...hadly trained...and also DID NOT TOUCH ANY KIND OF DIURETICS - would you believe me?

While I can't go into great detail at this point (I just returned from my trip and have soooooo much to do...) I will share with you this much:

Many bodybuilders (majority of competitors that I know...me included...) in their contest preparation use specific THYROID medication protocol...(namely: T3 - CYTOMEL or TRIACANA...+ T4 - SYNTHROID, TEVOTHYROXINE) to pharmacologicaly enhance metabolism - in effort to get leaner and loose some body fat...

So, that is something that everyone considers pretty much normal...

However, IF anyone attempts to abuse thyroid - results could be devastating...

What I've learned from Luke - upon his arrival to California is that he feels some strange exhaustion lately and that he is running out of breath quite easily...
Also, he was always hot, sweating just way too much and way more than ever before...and certainly much more than ordinary...

First thing I asked him was to hit few posses - so I could asses his condition...and when he did that - I was speechless...Luke was in THE MOST INCREDIBLE CONDITION I have ever witnessed...Absolutely "skinless" yet - big, full and hard...Winning combination any which way you look at it...The only problem was: he could not hit any pose without shaking uncontrollably...

When I asked him "how come you are shaking so much?" - he answered - " I really don't know what is happening to me...but last few days I am running out of breath doing simplest things...and I have no energy for the life of me..."

I asked him: "Well, are you doing anything different?"...thinking our usual stuff...and he told me - NO....

Than why would you shake like a leaf? I asked....

"Mate - I have no idea...but this has to stop - as I don't know how would I last during the prejudging?"

OK Luke - how much thyroid are you taking?

Not much...just 2 + 2 / that means in "our terminology" 2 tablets of T3 and 2 tablets of T4 daily...(T3 or "cytomel" comes in 25 mgc per tablet and T4 or "synthroid" comes in 50 or 100 mcg per tablet...

Well, that is OK I guess...so what's next?...

By process of elimination I would have analyze everything he was doing/taking just to find out WHAT in the world is doing "IT" to Luke...until I realized - CATASTROPHIC NEWS...

Compounded pharmaceuticals Luke got a hold of as his substitute for CYTOMEL and SYNTHROID... had 2.5 and 10 per tablet...ONLY PROBLEM IS:

NOT mcg (micrograms) but mg (milligrams)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to understand this - you must calculate:

2 tablets of 2.5 mg of T3 = 5 mg of T3 (which is: 5000 mcg of T3 - equivalent to 200 tablets of CYTOMEL per day!!!!!)

Add to this 2 tablets of 10 mg of T4 (or 20000 mcg of T4)...and you'll understand WHAT WAS GOING ON...

What is worse -- it is still NOT OVER...

Luke is trying his hardest to re-establish NORMAL levels of thyroid...but that will take some time...

I will wait for him to jump in and explain few things - but for the time being - I wanted to inform all of you - before rumors reach "epic proportions"...

==========================================================

van getbig:

Stukje over zn retirement..

Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 11:01:04 PM »

I just got off the phone to Luke, he is well considering what he has been through.

About three months ago he was told the worst and was looking at dialysis and perhaps a kidney transplant.

He has had dozens of blood test and luckily his levels have stabilised for now and he has not needed to start treatment at this stage.

He is on a very low protein diet and after a few months out of the gym is back training.

He took it pretty hard and when I saw him in October was pretty ordinary. We spoke about the importance of perspective and the irony of hindsight. Luke had an amazing ride and became one of the best in the world at what he loved. Unfortunately, for a whole lot of reasons, he burnt out.

He has retired from pro bodybuilding and is looking forward to getting on with the rest of his life. He is a gentleman and kind person, I wish him every success from this point forward.

I told Luke that we liked him cause he was a good guy, not because he has big muscles.

Luke has been a great supporter of my pro contests, TV shows and gyms. He has always been the first to send congratulations when my 4 kids were born.

teveel tekst :p

Damn ****ed up ernstige fout.

Jezus wat een verhaal zeg.......echt klote!!!

ik vind dat t3 verhaal maar erg verdacht.

welke HG pharma brengt nu dit produkt in deze dosering op de markt? ik geloof er eigenlijk geen reet van...

ach iedereen weet wat de risico's zijn als je er zo bij wil lopen en op dat niveau meedoet. Die calculeer je in neem ik aan he..

erg jammer voor hem, maar wat ik nou niet begrijp uit het verhaal die "flash1982" heeft gepost: is dat er een vergissing is gemaakt in de doseringen. ipv mcg is er mg gebruikt. dit is dan toch wel heel erg amateuristisch of niet???

Laatst bewerkt:
die laatste fotos zijn echt ziek :O bruute gozer ... maar wat was nou precies een gezondheidsprobleem dan ?

ik vind dat t3 verhaal maar erg verdacht.

welke HG pharma brengt nu dit produkt in deze dosering op de markt? ik geloof er eigenlijk geen reet van...

Dat verhaal is ook bullshit.

Ik ben een grote fan van Milos, maar hij heeft hier en daar toch wat foutjes gemaakt met z'n begeleiding.
Wood z'n fysiek helemaal verdoet, Dennis Wolf die achteruit is gegaan, Kris Dim bijna de pijp uit en nu een zwaar verdoet fysiek.

Milos heeft nog weinig klaar gemaakt op pro-level, terwijl George Farrah en Hany Rambod de halve scene "ownen".

Die kerel zag er slecht uit op z'n laatste foto's!

erg jammer voor hem, maar wat ik nou niet begrijp uit het verhaal die "flash1982" heeft gepost: is dat er een vergissing is gemaakt in de doseringen. ipv mcg is er mg gebruikt. dit is dan toch wel heel erg amateuristisch of niet???

idd amateuristisch, mocht het waar zijn(denk van wel, aangezien milos het post) zal dit vast de eerste blunder zijn...:o

Is ook nou niet echt om trots op te zijn.. dus waarom zouden ze dit verzinnen...

Back
Naar boven