Sterkste Man gym/faciliteiten in Amsterdam en omgeving

Bezoekers in dit topic

Joni

Novice
10 jaar lid
Lid geworden
2 jun 2007
Waardering
Ik ben op zoek naar een sterkste man gym/faciliteit in Amsterdam en omgeving in Augustus tijdens mijn vakantie in Nederland. Ik train en woon tegenwoordig in Manchester, Engeland. Bij voorbaat dank!

I dont actually speak a word of dutch and the above was written by my wife :) So if you want to answer in english or in dutch, its up to you.

Many thanks!

hey joni,

im a strongman from amsterdam but im also searching for a good place to train for strongman!!let me know if u find something!
btw if your just looking for a gym to train try one of the hardcore gyms!

regards

aye ok, i will post if i find anything!

Still hoping that someone would find this thread!

T M O S where do you train strongman events? I train at my friends place, he has all the stuff in his garage, its great!

heres a vid of me doing log and stone there:
YouTube - Joni Log PB and Stones

All it takes is a simple garage :D

Any recommendations for a hardcore gym?

Er is een goede sterksteman gym op het atractiepark duinrel. Boomstam en farmerwalk is er zoiezo naast de normale apparatuur.

Ik ben op zoek naar een sterkste man gym/faciliteit in Amsterdam en omgeving in Augustus tijdens mijn vakantie in Nederland. Ik train en woon tegenwoordig in Manchester, Engeland. Bij voorbaat dank!

I dont actually speak a word of dutch and the above was written by my wife :) So if you want to answer in english or in dutch, its up to you.

Many thanks!

Ask Jan Haaring of ...::: REAL DUTCH POWER - The power of Dutch strength athletes! - Alles over de sterkste man! - www.realdutchpower.nl :::...
He knows a lot of strongman and where they train.
There are some guys that train in the area of Haarlem.
Simon Sulaiman is maybe another option. He lives in Almere and has all the right equipment for Strongman training.

Hope you'll find what you are looking for.

joni-cool video ;) i do my training in a storage place at my uncle's house!!!unfortunatly i dont have strongman equipment so i have to do it with just the olympic weights!and i dont have that much room to put all that stuff in there!the only time when i can play with strongman equipment is when im in a competition!
i know 1 hardcore gym at verijn stuartweg its called first class gym i think!and there is another one at molukkerstraat called barbarian gym!!
good luck finding a spot to train!

Nice vid. I train with Simon Sulaiman in Almere, which is about 30km from Amsterdam.

T M O S - thanks for the gym tips! Will check those out!

Nice vid. I train with Simon Sulaiman in Almere, which is about 30km from Amsterdam.

hey man, is that a open gym or at his place? Would it be possible to visit for a session? Are there any specific days or?

Thanks for the tips everyone!

nice vid!!
but you go ask Jan Haring just as Jarno say

go to joels hardcore gym in amsterdam

joels hardcore gym,dat wist ik ook niet!kan je daar specifiek sterkste man onderdelen trainen?ik kom zelf uit haarlem (ligt daar 20 km vandaan)

nee kan daar niet, ik train daar soms. binnenkort wordt daar wel een sterkste man wedstrijd (c niveau) gedaan.

Is een hardcore gym,maar gaan wel sterkste man onderdelen aanschaffen!!
8 JULI DE WEDSTRIJD DAN ZAL T DAARNA WEL TRAINEN GEBLAZEN WORDEN IN AMSTERDAM!!

zou mooi zijn een gym in amsterdam met de onderdelen om te trainen!
dan zal ik daar zeker wel 1 of 2 keer in de week heen gaan ;)

i know i know g-men ik doe ook mee in amsterdam,bedankt voor de info mbt sterkste man oefeningen!

Back
Naar boven