Waardering
Lengte
1m80
Massa
80kg
Vetpercentage
9%
Hi all,

The reason why I am on this forum, is because I absolutely hate the MISC/bodyspace stuff.

Anyways, let me introduce myself to you.
I am 19 years. I started working out 4/5 times a week since 13 months ago. Ever since I saw the Zyzz SimplyShredded vid I have gotten into bodybuilding and it has really became a part of my life. I cant see myself without it. I love it, becoming not only Aesthetic but also having a psyique that can be seen as an art and universally appealing is really my goal. So I def do not want to become a massed up freak.

My progress so far. I started 13 months ago at 63kilos now I am at 73kilos.

I got 2 pics below the first is a pic with me after 10months of progress @ 70 kilos. The second one is showing my really bad stretch marks I got..

My stats atm:

19 years old
1.81cm
73kilos
13 months of working out 4/5 days a week

My question for you guys is, whether my body got potential? Because I have seen some same age people at the gym and they said I got a nice build, also people who work there cant wait to see me in 3 to 4 years.

So here we go.

Pic 1 10 months progress 70kilos @ 181cm

http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd513/VeniLegend/?action=view&current=Foto0071.jpg&t=1322912057134#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1223.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fdd513%2FVeniLegend%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DF.jpg

Pic 2 my bad bad stretch marks
http://s1223.photobucket.com/albums...ion=view&current=Foto0071.jpg&t=1322912057134

For those who are wondering I do use cocoa butter 2 times a day on my stretch marks and I do notice it is less red than it used to be. Also I really need to get a tan, I actually wanted to try out the Melanotan, but then changed my mind, but probably gonna order it next year anyway, so I can get a great tan in summer.

Thanks all.

PS: I do speak dutch, but somehow I felt more comfortable writing in english, voor degene die in het nederlands willen reageren is natuurlijk geen probleem.

Laatst bewerkt:
Most people have the potential to build a decent physique, just not enough to become a pro. You're not an ectomorph I can tell you that right now. Not too much fat either. Keep eating clean foods and keep dedicated in training. Some day you will reach your goals.

Most people have the potential to build a decent physique, just not enough to become a pro. You're not an ectomorph I can tell you that right now. Not too much fat either. Keep eating clean foods and keep dedicated in training. Some day you will reach your goals.

Big T, just out of curiosity, what makes you think he is not an ecto? How is it possible to conclude that out of a picture? It would be interesting to know how you can tell if someone is an ecto or not.

You cant see someones potential judging by just his current physique, but the somatotype is often determined by the ratio between the limbs (and metabolism) I used to be long and very thin, but found out that im more mesomorph than ectomorph.

Big T, just out of curiosity, what makes you think he is not an ecto? How is it possible to conclude that out of a picture? It would be interesting to know how you can tell if someone is an ecto or not.
It's extremely rare that a person can be divided into just one body type. Most people are a mix, leaning to a higher percentage of one type, or even an even mix. In this case it's hard to tell what his ratio's are, but it's easy to tell he's not pure ecto. He would need to have thinner bones, joints, less fat, less mass, very little striae...

Yes, I am not intending to become a pro at all, just to have an awesome phyqiue, so you think I got good potentials for the future?

Yes, I am not intending to become a pro at all, just to have an awesome phyqiue, so you think I got good potentials for the future?

if you believe in yourself anything is possible. I personally believe anyone can develop an amazing physique as long as they got the motivation and discipline:cool:

those stretchmarks are pretty bad bro :( got some badass ones myself too, but on less visible places ( more near armpits )

good luck anyways!

so you think I got good potentials for the future?

Purely physically speaking, it's clear that you're not close to the typical 'ectomorph' model. But as T explained, those terms are nothing more than simulated standards used to set examples. In reality, very few people in the world could be classified as just one type. Any random individual is simply a melting pot of different genetics.

I think that in (non-pro) bodybuilding you should never factor in your physical potential as a conclusion, but rather focus on the mental part.

Laatst bewerkt:
I think that in (non-pro) bodybuilding you should never factor in your physical potential as a conclusion, but rather focus on the mental part.

That he can reach decent size and dryness for his goals (beachboy?) is clear, but whether he can reach an aesthetical body is also dependant on physical limitations.

Proportions/insertions determine how good he is gonna look, most guys cannot look as good as his hero Zyzz for example, even when they acquire alot of mass at a low bodyfat. There are plenty of guys with alot of mass and low bodyfat whose physique is not pleasing for the eye.

But whether he has potential or not will only show once he has gotten some decent mass at a lowish bodyfat, so it is hard to tell at this point.

erm zyzz might've looked appealing but definitely did'nt have great/exceptional insertions.

Maybe not for pro bodybuilding, but his proportions were definitely very good for attaining a good looking beach boy physique.

That he can reach decent size and dryness for his goals (beachboy?) is clear, but whether he can reach an aesthetical body is also dependant on physical limitations.

Proportions/insertions determine how good he is gonna look, most guys cannot look as good as his hero Zyzz for example, even when they acquire alot of mass at a low bodyfat. There are plenty of guys with alot of mass and low bodyfat whose physique is not pleasing for the eye.

But whether he has potential or not will only show once he has gotten some decent mass at a lowish bodyfat, so it is hard to tell at this point.

Yes! I cant wait to post another progress picture in a year, so you can see the transformation and perhaps have a better thought on my future psysique, the picture though is from only 10 months progress, so I know I havent got any serious mass, but I hope my muscle proportions are potential for the future.

Everyone has potential, be it ecto, meso, endo or a combination of the types.

It all comes down to how much time you are willing to dedicate to bodybuilding and, of course, your diet.

There's defenitly potential if you are wel disciplined in both your training & diet.
Best of luck! :)

Wow tight skin.

It's not about potential, with hard work you can come very far. You have zyzz in your avatar so I guess you goal is something like him? In that case that is do-able for almost anyone.

Back
Naar boven