Dennis Wolf 12 weeks out

2vrxweh.jpg

29406c6.jpg

10nuwjt.jpg

16i6pmb.jpg

2rw01sl.jpg

William Bonac on his way to the mr olympia 2015

345y1ol.jpg

---------- Toegevoegd om 17:30 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 16:54 ----------

phil heath

29c6syo.jpg

34qk6df.jpg

---------- Toegevoegd om 19:24 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 17:30 ----------

Big Ramy - Full Training - Road to Mr Olympia 2015 - Bodybuilding motivation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6iGje0T-Po

---------- Toegevoegd om 20:48 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 19:24 ----------

Juan Morel

10ydrx5.jpg

new pic of Big Ramy

mrdch3.jpg

lionel

6hs369.jpg

Laatst bewerkt:
Shawn Rhoden - ”Just Getting Started” - 12 weeks out
[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

kijk die flex lewis ook.

Big mofo

Kai Greene has been busy making appearances around the world, but with the 2015 Olympia quickly approaching, no matter where he is, The Predator is in full contest prep mode, working on his ultimate masterpiece. In Kai's own words,

"The mindset you have, determines the next step you take. We're not simply working out..
We are creating.
We are bringing forth thoughts into existence..
It doesn't have to make sense."

Check out this behind-the-scenes video of Kai training biceps and triceps

http://youtu.be/KlD122CrcFM

dexter jackson 11 weeks out

fmjm8l.jpg

ouzeox.png

34q8hzr.png

---------- Toegevoegd om 13:15 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 12:59 ----------

phil heath wordt serieus afgekraakt overal , hoe dom is die kerel ook om zo'n opmerking te maken over arnold

Phil blocking HATERS left and right

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

---------- Toegevoegd om 13:17 ---------- De post hierboven werd geplaatst om 13:15 ----------

open letter to Phil

Hey Phil
I hope you read this and I invite you to log back on here so we can discuss things and hopefully you can explain yourself

I'm gonna let you know right here-I do not care for you...actually I despise you
I feel you're an arrogant ungrateful little whiner

In my opinion-your so called accomplishments in your life are shit
You are history's most forgettable Mr Olympia
In a few years no one will be talking about you or even remember anything you did in bodybuilding

To criticize Arnold...and even think you are better than him is comical...pretty much the whole world knows who he is...you are a nobody... The average person has no idea who you are...and never will.

Your breathtaking tmz interview was laughable...u complaining about gym selfies yet u post them all the time
Was your interview even on their website?? Most people who saw the clip don't even know who you are! Haha!!! Just because you were on tmz doesn't mean you've made it! You never will achieve the fame of those u admire.

What happened to your wife who had cancer?? What about your tear jerking speech u gave dedicated to her?
We all look forward to your Mr O performance coming up so everyone can boo u and laugh at u when u lose .

U have a shitty chest which u never will improve
You will always be narrow
Your face looks diabetic
Your gut has gotten worse.

Your time on top is coming to an end

gonna be gooddddd

Juan Morel 11 weeks out

11386564_108199996188988_1227999367_n.jpg

phil gaat weer winnen.

Hopelijk gaat William Bonac hoger eindigen dit jaar, vorig jaar hebben ze hem echt tekort gedaan

William was top 10 vorig jaar.
Mayb wel top 6.

Maar ik ben natuurlijk partijdig.

Had hem ook zeker wel in de top 10 staan. politics

ik denk dat het wel tijd word voor een nieuwe mr O, zeker omdat phill zo negatief in de pers staat laaste tijd.
denk dat als kai echt shredded komt heeft phill geen kans, ook ben ik heeeel benieuwd waar ramy gaat plaatsen, eerste zal die niet worden maar top 5 denk ik toch wel!!

Kai Greene 12 weeks out

[Afbeelding niet meer beschikbaar]

Back
Naar boven