MuscleMeat

John Kuc Deadlift program (1 bezoeker)

Bezoekers in dit topic

maw ongeveer hetgene dat ik nu doe

maw ongeveer hetgene dat ik nu doe

Maar dan met vooraf bepaalde percentages, en in zijn geval met 150kg meer... ;)

Er is trouwens een heel interessante thread lopende op marunde muscle genaamd 'for all 700lbs pullers', en verschillende mensen verwijzen naar dit soort programma's

Maar dan met vooraf bepaalde percentages, en in zijn geval met 150kg meer... ;)

Er is trouwens een heel interessante thread lopende op marunde muscle genaamd 'for all 700lbs pullers', en verschillende mensen verwijzen naar dit soort programma's

dan is dit programma dus nog niks voor mij ;)

Wanneer wordt er gesquat bij dit programma? Op dezelfde trainingsdagen dat er gedeadlift wordt?
Als er op een aparte dag gesquat wordt zal je onderrug waarschijnlijk overtraind raken. Ik denk dat bij dit programma je squat wel zal stagneren of achteruit zal gaan maar dat kan later natuurlijk later weer rechtgetrokken worden.

Misschien ook interessant; het deadlift programma van Benni Magnusson:

DEADLIFT PROGRAM

Week A
Deadlift warm up to about 80%
80% 8setx2reps
Platform deadlift about 3-4inch high
Train with weights from 40-70%
4-6set x 4reps Speed!
Then go down to about 40-50% 2setx8reps

Week B
Deadlift. Work up to 3rep max.
With weights from 50-75%
4-6set x 3-5reps Speed
Then go down to about 50% for 2setsx8reps

Week C
Jeff Jet Method Deadlift ( This is hard to write down )
When you do Jeff Jet Method deadlift you start by doing a rack pull. Then your training partners take the rack away and you go down and then up! Then your partners put the rack back in! The rep starts up by your thighs then you go down and up again ( I hope you get it )
A guy from America told us about this. His name is Jeff Jet. We started doing this because pretty much everything me and Benedikt can pull up we can do more reps! So we thought this would be a great way to do work with much more weight to shock the body! It worked!
Jeff Jet Method Deadlift - Go up in 1-3reps max ( Do what the day allows!! )
4set x 4-6reps with weights from 50-60%

We train deadlift every week. The last 3 or 4 workouts before a meet we just do regular deadlift off the floor and work in singles. We never go heavier than the starting weight at the meet though. Remember the day of the meet is the day you want to be the strongest!

Nog eentje. Niet specifiek voor de deadlift maar wel het wekelijkse programma van de wereldrecordhouder in de deadlift, Andy Bolton:

Andy Bolton’s weekly training routine

Monday I start with 10 min on bike, nothing too hard just to warm up. Next I perform some light stretching then proceed with bench press doing 10 sets of 3 to 5 reps using 3 different height boards on chest 2", 4" and 6". Each workout we will use a different board height not all 3 in same workout. The weight I use on the boards are 6" - 300kg 3reps and 317.5(700lbs) 1 rep. On 4" board I have done 280kg and on 2" board 275kg. Training up to the Arnold 2005 PWO I benched 300kg to my chest and my last heavy bench before a show is 2 wks away. I then drop back to 100kg for 8 reps.

Next comes close grip bench, I do 3 sets 5 reps working up to 220kg then proceed onto light shoulder press 2 sets 8 reps 70lb max then light front and side delt’s. My next exercise is heavy vbar pushdowns working up to the full stack plus a

20kg plate added for 6 to 10 reps. Lastly I do ab’s performing 5 sets of 10 reps with a heavy weight added if required. That’s Monday done.

Tuesday is rest day.

Wednesday is squat night, starting with bike and stretching same as Monday. For squats I do

10 sets of 3 to 8 reps, working up to 410kg before a show. I work mainly on explosive power always squatting with as much explosive power as possible.

After squats I do 1/4 squats to a box these are done every alt wk and are stopped 5 wks out. The weights I use are 455kg(1000lbs) for 3 reps after which I proceed onto deadlift. I do 10 sets of 3 to 5 reps working up to 362.5kg/800lbs for 3 reps, 3 weeks out from a show but always pulling the weight as fast as possible. Next is partial deadlifts pulled from shin height, these are done using straps as the key here is explosive power and not grip. The maximum weight I have done on these is 470kg/1036lbs 3reps and 420kg/922lbs for 10reps. That’s wednesday done.

Friday is only a assistance day again starting with bike and stretching then onto:

Lying leg curls 4 sets 8/10reps

Single leg curls 2 sets 8/10reps

Leg ex 3 sets 12/20 reps

Leg press max weightt 600kg 20 reps

Seated calf raises 2 sets 20 reps

Barbell shrugs 4 sets 10/12 reps max weightt used 410kg/900lbs

Hammer rows single arm 3 sets 8/10reps max weightt used 200kg

Vbar pulldowns 3 sets 8/10reps

Dumbbell concentration curl 3 sets 12 done for pump only

Dumbbell hammer curls 3 sets 10reps max weightt done 130lb

Abs floor crunches 4 sets 10/12reps

That’s my weekly workout after a big show. My weights do drop then I build them up again towards a show.

Nog meer info over John Kuc op mijn harde schijf gevonden:

28w0b2a.jpg

Nice ! goeie info !

Ik heb een "The Deadlift Guide" (pdf) een special van Purepowermag geupload. Hier te downloaden.

je bent een ware aanwinst voor dit forum ;)

Ik heb nog 4 ebooks van WSB'rs over deadlift training. Zal ze eens uploaden.

[Link niet meer beschikbaar]

Goeie thread zo dit! Van het weekend eens alles binnenhalen :D

Back
Naar boven